- Date Posted
- Sep. 9, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started. ”
We are looking for an IT Operations analyst reporting to the IT Director.
It is a unique opportunity to join a booming Software Business environment in a new role where you’ll be contributing to both IT Security and IT procurement functions.
- Assist in the maintenance and execution of the internal compliance program
- Assists in maintaining, administering, and ongoing compliance monitoring of internal IT security controls
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Assist in guiding and ensuring remediation of issues are performed
- Optimize risk management, control, and compliance activities
- Determine hardware and software needs and research potential suppliers.
- Act as a liaison and communicate pricing and performance needs to vendors and suppliers.
- Negotiate favorable procurement contracts with selected vendors and suppliers.
- Monitor the company’s demand for products to avoid supply shortages.
- Manage all Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders throughout the PR/PO lifecycle.
- Build financial reports
- Strong Analytical with high attention to details.
- Rational, pragmatic, and realistic approach to security, risk and compliance
- Positive work style, focus on getting things done and a strong desire to contribute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English.
- Top rated command on Microsoft Office.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.