- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started. ”
As technical product manager, your role is to build next generation products that thousands of companies around the world will use to improve the digital experience of millions of employees. Your mission will be to:
- Engage with the product managers to understand the needs of our future integration service that is importing and exporting information from and to 3rd party solutions like Zoom, ServiceNow, Air Watch. Jamf, BMC, …
- Build and align the technical vision and roadmap with the help of the architect team.
- Elaborate and prioritize user stories, epics and bugs to ensure your team is creating maximum value in alignment with our product strategy.
- Participate in scrum meetings, including grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos.
- Follow our competitors and keep up to date with the industry and technology.
- 4+ years’ experience as technical product manager/product owner in a software company.
- You like technology and ideally have a developer/technical lead background.
- Experience with cloud native technologies like Kubernetes, Istio and docker a big plus. Experience with Kafka, streaming and columnar and time series databases a big plus as well. AWS experience a plus as well.
- You are extremely passionate about solving challenging real-life problems and the possibilities offered by new technology.
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Professional-level English, spoken and written.
- Good knowledge of agile development.
- Proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.