- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join us in Germany. In this role, you will be assigned to specific Large Nexthink accounts within Germany and you’ll build long-lasting relationships and expand our business. In this role you will oversee all parts of the sales cycle, including negotiations, contract generation, and order fulfillment. As a Nexthink KAM, you’ll gain an understanding of customers’ business and technology environments and suggest how Nexthink’s solution will provide a competitive advantage.
- Responsible for revenue generation and revenue target achievement in the assigned territory within Large Accounts
- Lead customer meetings, presentations, attend fairs and events
- Prepare proposals and close contracts
- Team with Nexthink Business Partners
- Achieve sales goals and targets for assigned territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Developing a regional strategy and plan leveraging Nexthink partners
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth and pipeline
- Taking a consultative approach with customers by understanding their existing challenges and future strategies to drive the Nexthink solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue growth
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction
- “Land & Expand” business sales focus
- Previous sales experience gained within software or solution sales organizations
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Willingness to Travel
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.