- Richmond, UK
- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Product Management
We are notonthehighstreet.
We’re home to 5,000 phenomenal small creative businesses that we are proud to call our Partners. But, now more than ever, this community needs our support. So we’re doing all we can to shine a light on these dynamic entrepreneurs, waving the flag for small businesses and generally championing their socks off.
On top of our brilliant Partners, products and customers (not to mention our incredible team who have been busy beavering away from home since March), the last 12 months has seen great progress with our tech platform and customer experience. We are now looking to build on this momentum to drive our business to the next level. And that’s where you come in.
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to use your SEO skills as well as work collaboratively across various areas of the business? Are you ready for the next step in your career where your role will be focused on strategy whilst still take full ownership of delivery? Then this role will be the perfect fit for you!
As our SEO Manager, you will help deliver the on-site and off-site SEO strategy. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Growth and be part of the Customer and Growth team.
Please note, this is a 12 month fixed term contract role with a start date of August 2021.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive SEO performance improvements and manage projects across departments to support your strategy in agreement with the Head of Growth
- Audit the site and identify strategic opportunities and prioritizing them against other tactical actions to achieve a balance of short to long term performance
- Manage and execute the SEO strategy as well as manage external SEO agency and vendors
- Work with tech, product, content and merchandising to deliver the on SEO strategy
- Run, manage and analyse effectiveness of SEO tests using best practice methods
- Deliver performance review and details on impact and effectiveness of the strategy
Some key skills and experience you’ll need
- Strong track-record of in-house technical SEO work and collaborating cross department
- Can perform tech SEO audits of the website to recommend improvements
- Build strong working relationships with developers, designers and other colleagues to ensure SEO is at the forefront of their thinking.
- Experience with large data analysis across multiple tools and/or data sets (SQL, BigQuery, Tableau….)
- Manage a suite of SEO tools to monitor and report on channel performance, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Botify and third party rank checking tools
- Experience with link outreach campaign management and work with PR teams
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of business results through SEO
- Strong Communication Skills
- Smart, hard-working, detail-oriented, organised, and motivated individual
It’s important to us that our people are well looked after, which is why we offer everyone BUPA healthcare, life insurance and a pension plan. Because having a break is important for your physical and mental wellbeing, our holiday allowance is 25 days (plus bank holidays) AND your entitlement increases an extra day for every 2 years you spend with us.
The team spirit at NOTHS House is legendary, and while we all miss the in-office massages, hair cuts and the abundance of free fruit, we’ve taken to our virtual world with gusto and bring the team together regularly for online socials!
We endeavour to support our people to make sure work….well, works for them. And the pretty big issue of the recent global pandemic has propelled us into working more flexibly than ever before. With the office closed until further notice (at least until government social distancing advice has changed), we’re using the lessons learnt over this period to evolve our approach to flexible working whilst ensuring we all still get together as one #teamnoths
Diversity and Inclusion
Everyone’s welcome at notonthehighstreet – whoever they are, wherever their background.
As part of your application you’ll be asked to complete a demographic survey to help us learn more about who wants to work with us. It’s completely optional (but really appreciated) and it’s 100% anonymous. We’ll only use the information to help us figure out how to make our team even more inclusive and attract more brilliant people to join us, with the help of our cross-team Diversity Champions to drive progress.
Apply to join #teamnoths
We’d love to hear more about you, your experience and why you’d like to join our team.
For now, our recruitment and induction processes are fully remote, taking advantage of the wonders of modern-day technology. If you are successful in your initial application we’ll explain more about next steps, as this can vary slightly from role to role. Good luck!