- Pasadena, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
As the Account Director, you will report directly into VP, Partner Services– and will own and drive partner relationships with clients who leverage OpenX ad technology and services for monetizing their digital content. We are seeking high achievers to build indispensable relationships with OpenX partners. We thrive in fast-paced, team-oriented environments. The Account Director must be able to execute business initiatives seamlessly to deliver – if not exceed – the financial objectives of partner relationships and OpenX. The Account Director must be able to identify and advise partners through monetization growth opportunities and product upsells, and expand these relationships to benefit partners in improving their revenue and operating efficiency.
- The Account Director will partner with a Technical Account Manager to program manage all pre-launch activities necessary to integrate OpenX technology with partner businesses and ad platforms. Such efforts require strong project management skills.
- Post-launch, the Account Director oversees the partner relationship focusing on performance monitoring optimization, business issue resolution, and achieving KPIs of the partnership. In some cases, additional internal OpenX teams will be accountable for delivering day-to-day execution against components of the team, and the Account Director should stay apprised of all issues and resolve or flag any obstacles to be mitigated.
- The Account Manager will oversee deal success and maintain high partner satisfaction.
- The Account Director will have revenue goals against each of their accounts based on maintaining current business and securing upsell opportunities. As such, this person will proactively identify, develop, and support revenue growth opportunities while building a relationship of trusted advisor to our partners.
- This person will work with Business Development on operationalizing a path of increased product adoption among OpenX’s publisher-facing products as best suits the partner’s needs.
- Last, success in this role will hinge upon strong cross-functional relationships with internal OpenX stakeholders including marketplace management, support, product and finance teams.
- At least 4 years of relevant Account Management or Sales experience in digital advertising, publisher monetization and yield management.
- Self-starter who thrives on innovation and driving ideas forward.
- Effective problem solver. Proven relationship management skills and / or operational experience in leading multiple cross-functional teams to achieve a business objective.
- Must interact effectively with all levels within partners’ businesses, as well as, within OpenX.
- Strong knowledge in business analysis in the programmatic space, and the ability to derive and provide expert advice and feedback to the company’s top clients.
- Proven success in upselling current clients where revenue goals must be achieved,
- Ability to craft, present and execute quarterly business reviews in person.
- BA / BS degree required: desired area of study: engineering, finance, or economics
- Excel and pivot table experience to conduct data analysis.
- Powerpoint skills to build compelling presentations. development or account management.
- Must be able to share a client list that they currently or have worked with in the past.
- Mobile In App Experience required as the Account Manager will manage some of our most strategic in-app mobile clients. Experience must be mobile app advertising operations, yield management, business
Company At a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
Please make sure to disable your ad-blocker should you face issues with submitting your job application.