- Date Posted
- Nov. 16, 2021
- Software Engineering
Who we are
OpenX is a top player in the AdTech industry in the World. We have seven offices located around the globe (in the US, the UK, Poland and Japan). We’re focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising marketplaces and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
Who we are looking for
At OpenX Poland, we’re looking for talented, communicative, and curious engineers to join our amazing team in Cracow, Poland. Currently, we’re looking for a Software Engineer (Erlang).
- Open-minded - happy to give & receive feedback, not afraid to fail, and move on
- Proactive - always want to find a satisfying solution
Self-organized and self-motivated
We want to talk to you.
You will be part of the core exchange development team. Our exchange handles billions of ad requests daily connecting thousands of publishers with demand partners. It’s fully containerized running in the cloud in multiple regions across the world. Ads from our systems can be seen in your favored mobile game, web page, maybe TV in the future. That’s the place where each millisecond matters.
What we offer
- Working with the newest technologies such as Cloud Computing (GCP)
- Experienced Team (50% of the company are senior developers!)
- Challenges at work that are difficult to find anywhere else!
- Solving important problems in a scale
- Joining a company that is growing and scaling
- Flexible working hours & remote work option
- Annual performance bonus
- Tax-deductible system due to copyright protection
- Private health care for you and your family (covered by OpenX)
- Private life and travel insurance (Covid insurance included)
- MultiKafeteria program
- Training: access to the LinkedIn learning platform and Tech workshops
- Additional paid day off
- Free parking lot
- Sports activities: online yoga/stretching classes :)
- Possible trips to California once in a while
- Design high-performance, distributed, low-latency applications
- Design, develop and maintain monitoring and alerting tools
- Architect, create and deliver new features and functionality
- Drive the requirements, and own the project end-to-end
- Bring consumer-grade user experience and design to the enterprise
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of applications and processes
- Think long-term and be unsatisfied with band-aids
- Identify unnecessary complexity and remove it
- Ideally, 4+ years working experience in Erlang, Java or Golang
- Expertise designing scalable, latency-sensitive applications, performance tuning, and monitoring
- Experience with databases system design, RDBMs, or NoSQL
- Experience Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes and containers is a big advantage
- Experience working in digital media, marketing technology, or advertising technology is a big plus
- Communicative Polish and English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree as we are looking to hire senior person, but if you don’t have 5 years experience, please still get in touch with us
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Good sense of humour
- Team player
- Self-starter with the ability to independently identify and act on areas of improvement
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism.