- Date Posted
- Sep. 21, 2021
In your role of Employee Experience you will promote a positive and supportive work environment and company culture by developing and evolving programs and initiatives to support the company’s mission. Do you communicate with respect, benevolence, clarity and sensitivity? Are you able to express your needs when they arise, with openness and authenticity? Do you get energized by the idea of working hard to reinforce the mission and culture of our fast-paced, global organization? Apply today!
About this role
Your role is focused on helping employees connect to Otrium’s mission, culture and values. This position requires a high degree of ownership, as you will be responsible for managing elements of multiple employee programs as well as producing program specific content. You know from experience how to obtain relevant information, analyze data and make trade-offs and argue them. In addition, you will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels of the organization to curate and develop internal content.
- Together with Product teams building state of the art internal communications tools to keep teams sharing the information and staying productive
- Effectively communicating and mentoring employees on company’s values and principles
- Promoting a positive and supportive work environment and company culture by developing and evolving programs and initiatives to support the company’s mission
- Work with the senior management team to systematically build out processes and procedures around employee satisfaction improvement
- Hosting ongoing team-wide engagement process on culture
- Leading work that deepens our collective practices and structures to better live our working culture values
- Spearheading and coordinating the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts.
Experience, knowledge & skills
- University degree: in the area of business, human resources management, change management, industrial/organizational psychology or similar.
- Work experience: 5-10 years working in an international human resources management role at a social enterprise
- Creative and strategic: ability to think at a project-wide level, see connections between different parts of our work. Capable of designing strategies and igniting changes when needed
- Good communicator: you are people-oriented and communicate with respect, benevolence, clarity, sensitivity, and, internally, are able to express your needs when they arise, with openness and authenticity
- How to create the world best in class employee experience
- Lives and breathes culture & values
- Experience in a fast growing and fast-paced environment
- Tech/digital experience
- You have strong emotional intelligence and are comfortable managing conflicts when they arise
- You are comfortable leading organization-wide change processes and culture initiatives from design to execution
- You have a deep sense of how to support organisational wellbeing
- You are flexible and like to be in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, problem-solve, are proactive, responsive, and think beyond the task at hand
- Knows everything regarding values, culture and creating experiences and loves to read about culture and environment
- Commercial and direct with a people oriented attitude
- Tech savvy and knowledge of internal tools
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!