- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
Otrium is looking for a Security Architect, who can oversee the entire IT landscape and can provide up-to-date security standards for all systems, products and authentication protocols around our IT department.
About this role
This position requires one of the highest degrees of expertise and certification within IT security, overlooking, setting up, and ensuring the best security architecture for the company. This means ruling down policies, rolling out strategies that will provide up to date security standards for all systems, products and authentication protocols within and around our IT Department.
In this role you will be building a team with different types of security engineers, looking at a blue team and a red team focussing on both the defensive and offensive parts of our security.
- Policy and governance for the IT (Security) department
- Overseeing entire security within the organisation
- Deal with stakeholder management (also with non-technical people)
- Providing security recommendations based on architectural- and microservice design, cloud- and infrastructures, web development and applications
- Managing up to date encryption policies, authentications protocols and security
- Logging, monitoring, and responding to detected incidents in the cloud environment
- Identifying and defining security requirements for Cloud and on-premises Linux systems
- Performing threat simulations and penetration tests to identify and detect possible risks
- 8+ years working as a Security Architect with focus on policy and governance
- Certified as Security Architect (CASP+ or GCIH)
- Extensive experience in working with Cloud Security (AWS), Web Applications, IT Network Security, and Data Management
- Experience with securing and analyzing the security of Cloud environments and Linux based systems
- Experience with performing vulnerability scans and managing follow-up on the findings
- Attracted to the dynamics of the e-commerce platform and knowledge of potential threats
- Profound knowledge of security standards like OWASP
- Familiarity with security testing, CICD security and DevSecOps
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!