- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- End to end responsible for roll out and lead implementation of a new business proposition
- Build the business case and implementation plan for these capabilities, including resourcing requirements, timeline, return on investment, and alternatives like governmental subsidy
- Build and organize and engage cross functional teams, and third parties as needed, to drive new capabilities through to implementation, and potentially integrate capabilities with our broader operations for scale
- Manage value-added services including cleaning, repair, authentication, recycling, up- and down-cycling etc. at a program level
- Support brand partnerships and the business development process evaluating operational resource needs
- Costing for new product types and verticals and communicating them
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Ideally this is you second or third job. You have about 5-7 years of hands on experience in project management and bringing digital products and services to market (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in re-commerce/refurbishment
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation and collaboration skills
- Experience in working in close collaboration with product teams
- Being able to hit the ground running to kick start this initiative
- Understanding of the fast pace of a high-growth environment
- Experience with fashion (re)commerce is a big plus.
- Intellectual curiosity to gather and analyze information from a range of internal and external sources, including Otrium’s unique single-SKU data
- Balance entrepreneurial mindset to bring new capabilities to life quickly and flexibly with an eye towards processes that support handling thousands of items
- Systems thinker with ability to connect the dots across the organization and build repeatable processes
- Strong communication skills, able to build content, and present data and complex information for a variety of internal and external audiences to drive clarity and buy-in
- Excellent project management skills to deliver complex capabilities on schedule
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to identify, define, and resolve ambiguous problems
- Experience in Operations consulting or strategy a plus
- Experience in retail or e-commerce a plus
- A hard requirement: working visa for the Netherlands or another Europe country.
- What can you expect from us?
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!