- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Product Engineering
We are looking for a Head of Product B2B who can lead our product team and is able to scale-up Otrium and our products on a global scale!
About this role
Your focus will be our main B2B Platform which will make it seamless for brands to manage their own outlet store at Otrium. Otrium is growing fast and therefore our products need to be improving at the same pace as well. Our product team consists of two very ambitious product owners and a design team who are focusing on our key products: B2B Platform, B2B Marketplace and Invoicing/Billing.
The fastest-growing company in The Netherlands deserves the strongest tech team, and that’s exactly what we strive to be. Here you will be developing features and services that will directly impact our customers’ experience and speed up the company’s growth.
As a Head of Product B2B you’ll help and coach the product team to perform at it’s best of their abilities and help them prioritize their backlogs. You’ll thereby oversee the overall roadmap of all of our core B2B products and make sure that all business objectives are met. Next to that, you’ll own and communicate the overall product vision internally and externally. Talk with all departments to understand the overall need of the business and what needs to be done from the product department.
- Build and oversee the execution of the B2B product roadmap for Otrium.
- Overall you will improve Otrium’s Product culture and communicate strategy to the team, VP and Head of Engineering.
- You provide leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship. Make them happy and future leaders within your teams.
- You will contribute to the overall technical product strategy. in collaboration with the Head of Engineer B2B.
- Next to products you will also grow the team and focus on hiring.
The minimum requirements for this role are:
- 5 years experience working as a Sr. Product Owner / Head of Product.
- Operational and/or technical experience with building and managing products.
- Experience in a global scale-up.
- Know how to scale products efficiently into new GEO’s.
- Overall experience with JIRA/Agile/managing effective brainstorms.
- It’s a nice to have if you have SaaS knowledge.
- Experience in leading a product team of at least 5-8 people.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!