- Date Posted
- Jul. 7, 2021
- Product Management
Founded in 2016, Otrium is an Amsterdam based start-up that is shaping the future of online fashion. We’re shaking up the market and growing rapidly by offering a full-service marketplace that enables fashion brands to open an outlet store with zero effort and all the benefits.
Through an amazing team effort, we’ve been able to grow to great heights the past year. Now we’re looking for more amazing people to join our ambitious, committed and fun team to take Otrium to the next level.
Our ambition for 2020 is to continue our international expansion to become the largest and smartest online outlet in Europe. Today, Otrium operates out of a vibrant office in the Houthavens of Amsterdam, where we make a huge impact on one of e-commerce’s fastest growing categories.
- You will play an active role in managing leads in our CRM system
- You will apply your data-driven mindset for lead qualification and assignment
- You will support performance analysis on new brands, conversion rates, and key insights
- You will manage communication towards inbound leads
- You will be managing input from different stakeholders within our company around potential brands to onboard
- You will actively participate in conversations with main process stakeholders
Who you are
- You are an academic (HBO/WO) student in a business-related field
- You aspire to pursue a career in Sales Analytics and CRM roles
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- You are positive-minded and a go-getter
- You are analytical and have an eye for detail
- You are passionate to know more about fashion and online retail.
- You know your way around Excel / Google Sheets
- You are a fast learner, a team player, and are not afraid to take initiative
- Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
- You are available for 6 months for 5 days a week
- What you can expect from us
- The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing start-ups in the Netherlands.
- We will give you full responsibility and freedom to make sure you can get the job done.
- The chance to learn and grow alongside experienced & talented professionals.
- Fresh lunch every day, Friday afternoon drinks, staff discounts, and other perks.
- Internship allowance and opportunities for growth.