- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
As B2B Marketplace Coordinator you will have the opportunity to help shape Otrium’s latest business unit - the B2B marketplace. We are looking for a driven, high-energy individual who will grow and manage the demand side of our B2B marketplace and ensure Otrium can fulfil its mission: making sure every clothing item is worn.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
About this role
The B2B marketplace connects the brands on our platform to reliable and trusted stock buyers across the world, ensuring that any item that is not sold to a customer via our website or app still finds a good home. This is a relatively new business unit and we are working hard to make this the next successful part of Otrium.
We are looking for someone who can support the Lead B2B Marketplace in growing and managing the portfolio of stock buyers. You will play a key role in closing B2B marketplace deals as our key contact for our buyers. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to define, improve and manage processes and provide valuable input into the development of the future B2B marketplace product.
- What are the key responsibilities of this role?
- Qualify prospective buyers and convince them to work with the Otrium B2B Marketplace
- Build strong relationships with key buyers
- Build and manage buyer database
- Close B2B marketplace deals by finding (and negotiating) the best possible price for the items sold via the B2B marketplace
- Develop growth plans for the B2B marketplace through analysis and feedback
- Manage and improve processes
- Support on internal reporting B2B Marketplace success
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- You have 2-3 years working experience in a role as a sales/partnership manager (B2B sales)
- You are used to working with targets and KPI’s
- You are able to form strong relationships and tailor communication to a wide range of different stakeholders
- You are able to negotiate and are strong in objection handling
- You have affinity with e-commerce and/or the fashion industry
- You are naturally organized and are able to manage a big portfolio of contacts
- You have a commercial mindset, attention to detail, and a solutions-oriented approach.
- You can work independently and take ownership.
- You get fulfilment out of sales (and achieving your goals) and do not easily give up on a task.
- You want to work in a young, ambitious and international team.
- What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
- We look forward to hearing from you!