- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Buying & Merchandising
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Procurement Operations Manager to join our team.
This role can be located in Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Remote.
What you will do:
- Create policies that enable the business and appropriately balance speed, efficiency, and risk, with an emphasis on a low-friction user experience
- Be the owner and administrator of all P2P processes and systems, including but not limited to POs, Corporate Card, Travel & Expense, and Accounts Payable
- Partner closely with other stakeholder groups that will be impacted both upstream and downstream by the P2P process (Accounting, FP&A, Legal, IT) to ensure the systems and processes implemented are inclusive of all metadata and approvals needed across the company
- Develop key performance indicators to measure and monitor success of procurement systems
- Drive continuous improvement, automating processes, and implementing change management activities, as applicable
- Effectively communicate the P2P process and benefit to both business partners and the company user base at large
Skills and experience you possess:
- Experience in determining and understanding intake-to-pay business requirements with the ability to evaluate, propose, and implement solutions that fit the business needs and can scale as needs change
- 10+ years of relevant Financial Operations experience, ideally within the entire P2P lifecycle
- SME of a variety of P2P tools and systems, such as Coupa, NetSuite, Concur, TripActions, etc.
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize and work efficiently in a hyper-growth environment
- An effective and clear communicator, including strong process documentation and reporting
- A proactive mindset that values a constant learning and iterative environment
What you will have the chance to learn:
- To create an entire P2P function, from policy setting to systems selection and implementation, from 0 to 1, rather than inheriting an existing process
- To build and scale a team that will evolve with Patreon’s business growth and needs
Who you’ll work with:
At Patreon, you’ll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
- Want to learn more about Patreon?
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn