- Date Posted
- Nov. 25, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
We are looking for someone to join our Product Partnership team to manage our Commercial & Product Partnership with Recruiting Partners and specifically Job Boards. This role reports to the Head of Product Partnerships. This individual will be the third team member and therefore instrumental in shaping our team’s future (Culture, Processes, Strategy) as well as partner ecosystem.
A core focus for this role will be to increase Personio’s multiposting offering competitiveness by negotiating attractive pricing for different job promotion products with both global and local Job Boards. The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable with negotiating first of a partnership agreement with strategic partners, driving internal and external executive engagement, handling Technical conversations (strong product appeal), and navigating our cross-functional organizations tactfully.
It’s a unique opportunity to shape a fast-growing ecosystem. Let’s board the rocketship!
Your responsibilities include:
- Own senior-level executive relationships with Recruiting Strategic Partners; build relationships in partners’ organizations
- Structure and negotiate custom / first of their kind partnership agreements with Job Boards partners.
- Establish a deep understanding of Personio Recruiting offering and specifically our Multiposting/Job promotion product line.
- Collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams (Product, Customer Support, Marketing, etc) to guide implementation of strategic integration with key partners.
- Evaluate in-market multiposting opportunities in-line with Personio strategic pillars.
- You will be actively sourcing new Recruiting partners offering complementary SaaS Products and services in line with Personio’s Marketplace strategy
- You will maintain relationships with existing partners post-launch to maximize the impact of this integration, drive integration adoption and extend integration functionality scope.
- You will need to travel frequently for partner meetings and conferences/events both domestically and internationally (post COVID-19) on Personio’s behalf to promote ecosystem opportunities.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years work experience at a high-performing technology company or in management consulting; enterprise SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Proven track record of devising, executing, and measuring partner programs & maintaining strategic partner relationships
- Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts and to lead and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Executive presence in working with senior leadership internally and within partner organizations
- In-depth experience operating within cross-functional teams (mainly tech partner, product management, legal, and partner marketing and Sales)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English and preferably German or another European language (Spanish, Dutch)
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between two mobility options: JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?