- Date Posted
- Dec. 29, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
You will be leading the development and implementation of company wide headcount, hiring, leavers and move planning, for longer-term strategic perspective, but also shorter-term forecast periods.
Partner with Finance, wider People team and department leaders to create a holistic, real time view of our most important asset - our people.
Own the end to end journey, taking complex and unclean data inputs, analysing and preparing insight that feeds into our overall cost planning, hiring outlooks, and ongoing actuals reporting.
These are the main responsibilities you will own:
- Develop and implement annual workforce planning framework and process in partnership with FP&A, Talent Acquisition, People Partners and People Analyst teams
- Collate, validate and prepare complex workforce forecast versus plan covering headcount data, hiring forecasts, attrition, internal moves and promotions
- Consolidate all annual headcount forecast data into our future planning tool, aligning it with FP&A and producing final inputs for internal and Board approvals
- Support build, configuration and launch of new workforce planning tool (Adaptive Planning) as part of our Workday ERP implementation
- Facilitate quarterly headcount review process, gathering all inputs, preparing revised outlook reporting with clear narrative for Executive and People & Workplace Leadership teams
- Track core workforce KPIs together with People Analytics, using our new data visualisation & dashboarding tool to create monthly reporting and commentary as part of company-wide reporting
- Provide regular insight on headcount evolution, sharing with TA Leads and People Partners as part of their ongoing planning
- Support on other analytical related activities related to core cycle people planning with other teams e.g. performance & talent cycle
What you need to succeed
- Led workforce planning in either a medium to large complex organisation, built up and scaled it in a hyper growth environment for >3 years
- Advanced Google Sheet skills with experience and confidence in handling large, complex data from a variety of sources
- Comfortable with working in ambiguous environments and easily adaptable to changes
- Implemented and/or been a super user for top tier planning tools e.g. Anaplan, Adaptive Planning etc
- Analytical mindset, able to develop hypothesis from business problems
- Building what it will be our Data Base foundation
- Ability to take large data, simplify and build into document or slide format at executive level standards
- Great project management skills - you will collaborate with many stakeholders and teams
- Influencing skills, confident to say no and find alternative solutions
- Strong project management, collaboration and communication skills, covering various internal stakeholders
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?