- Date Posted
- Nov. 25, 2021
- Business Applications
People are our passion! HR at Personio is not “just” a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company, it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help to shape a product?
In this role you will continuously raise the bar for learning experiences at Personio. You will ensure we are creating and delivering measuring user centric learning experiences that enable all Personio’s to drive their growth and performance in a hybrid environment. You will enable the wider training and development team members to understand and maximise their impact by optimizing the technology, tools ,and frameworks we have in place.
What are the most important duties of this role?:
- You will establish and elevate the learning strategy and frameworks at Personio to ensure we are set to scale in a hybrid environment inclusive of:
- Learning Architecture
- Learning Experience & Delivery
- Learning Measurement
- Learning Technology
- You will own the implementation and optimization of all learning tools and technologies to ensuring we extract maximum value and optimizing LX
- You will partner with the performance and enablement team to deliver a learner centric approach to incentivising and tracking learning engagement across Personio
- You will work with departmental trainings teams to align and implement Personio Learning principles ensuring an aligned approach to learning and development
- You will help establish and maintain strong reporting and measurement practices across all learning development initiatives to inform impact and further investment
- You will provide thought leadership and coaching to your team and departmental training team across your areas of responsibility
- You will develop strategies for integrating more traditional learning solutions with digital learning methodologies ensuring a smooth blended approach for learners
- You will lead a small but mighty team who support the development and delivery of learning experience across the organization
What you need to succeed
- What you need to be successful
- 2+ years of management experience
- 5+ years of experience in learning experience & operations
- Experience of consulting, partnering and managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Experience with LMS and LXP vetting and onboarding, including specific experience with LearnUpon (our current LMS)
- Competent in learning technology and tools in areas of authoring (Articulate 360, Lectora and Communication, Intercom)
- Experienced implementing and design thinking & a learner-centric design approach to content development and delivery
- Experience analysing data and connecting your learning back to company health and performance
- Experience partnering with external partners and vendors to meet our tooling, design and delivery needs
- Ensures Accountability: Acts with a clear sense of ownership by taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions and failure
- Communicates effectively: Is effective in a variety of communication settings, adjusts to fit the audience and provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization
- Manages Complexity: Acquires data from multiple sources when solving problems and evaluates pros and cons, risks and benefits of different solution options
- Plans and aligns: Breaks down objectives into appropriate initiatives and organises activities with relevant milestones and schedules
- Balances Stakeholders: Balances the interests of multiple stakeholders, acts fairly despite conflicting demands and aligns them to find a common solution
- Strategic Mindset: Anticipates future trends and implications accurately and creates competitive and breakthrough strategies that show a clear connection between vision and action
- Optimizes Work Processes: Seek ways to improve processes, from small tweaks to complete re-engineering
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?