- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Personio is a modern all-in-one HR platform that customers love. As one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology companies, we are helping back-office teams across the continent become more effective, efficient, and strategic. Our core purpose is to enable better organizations by helping businesses put their people first.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Product Platform Tribe and take ownership of Personio’s task management capabilities. This is a strategic and rewarding role which will work cross-functionally with customers, other product tribes, and senior leadership to create brand new value propositions for Personio.
You have spent 3+ years turning complex business problems into successfully monetized products in a regulated environment. You achieve results through a deep understanding of the customer’s world, synthesized with business requirements, and strong technical knowledge.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers’ needs around automation and workflows
- Systematically analyze user feedback in collaboration with Design, Research, and Customer Facing stakeholders.
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs and a respective product roadmap
- Create a short, mid, and long term strategy for task solutions to drive user actions
- Break down complex problems and write clear specifications in collaboration with engineering
- Plan and execute a product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
- Coach and develop fellow PM team members; act as a mentor in a fast-growing environment
- Deliver updates and represent the team’s progress to stakeholders, including members of the executive team
What you need to succeed
- At least 3 years experience of SaaS product management in a regulated environment
- Experienced working in a complex, compliance heavy domain and using analytical problem solving skills to make decisions
- Data informed prioritization and emphasis on discovery (not just delivery).
- Experienced researching and building multi-phase vision for a new product
- Experienced mentoring or coaching other PMs
- Preferably computer science background and deep technical understanding
- Relevant experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and pre-IPO equity)
- We have an impact - Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive €1,500 of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip and online events in lieu of Covid-19 restrictions
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme fully covered for each permanent employee
- Pension scheme, up to 5% matching contribution
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?