- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our product development practices.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help take our product platform to the next level by building our next generation of workflow products. In this role, you will translate our product vision into strategic goals for you and your team. You are end-to-end responsible for driving business impact by improving our product within your team’s mission. You are a champion of your product across the organization and with customers directly. You will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers and engineers to improve the user experience and develop new features for thousands of daily users.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Discover and develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains, and “jobs-to-be-done”.
- Systematically analyse quantitative and qualitative user data to inform product development which maximizes customer value
- Create and align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs, and an iterative delivery and release plan
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog.
- Decompose complex problems and write clear specifications to ensure scalable, quality-centric solutions
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
What you need to succeed
- At least 5 years of SaaS product management experience
- At least 3 years of experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum methodology
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong self-organization and prioritization of tasks in an analytical manner
- Ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.