- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
The core mission of the Marketing team is to generate valuable leads for the sales team, accelerate pipeline, increase win rates and to make Personio the leading HR brand in SMB.
As Senior Marketing Automation Manager, you will work as part of our Marketing Team while reporting to the Team Lead Web & Content Marketing. Your role will be to manage the marketing automation stack, creating scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, nurturing, and database management. You’ll be an expert in all things marketing automation for our Marketing Team, as well as the wider organization, enabling us to become true European champions.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Core Target: Using marketing automation to convert more of our incoming prospects to (pre-) qualified opportunities
- Define and execute strategy on how to convert prospects into sales opportunities and, ultimately, into customers
- Increase digital engagement of prospects with Personio by nurturing them via email, chat, or similar
- Optimize the handover of prospects to sales when they are ready to engage personally
- Map out a buyer’s journey and execute campaigns in coordination with it
- Developing our Marketing Automation stack (currently Hubspot and Intercom) according to our mid- and long-term needs while staying on top of best practices and trends, and additionally identifying and championing new opportunities, tools, and tactics
- Owning the strategy and management of email campaigns, landing pages, forms, templates, list building, segmentation, and drip campaigns
- Constantly monitoring and analyzing results and KPIs, adapting our strategy and campaigns based on your findings
- Owning Hubspot and our prospect data:
- Provide stable, scalable and GDPR-compliant processes (DOI, workflows,...)
- Develop, manage, and own our database strategy (including data hygiene, segmentation, database analysis, and reporting) to enable our Outbound Marketing and SDR team to run campaigns
- Manage account, users, rights, and roles
What you need to succeed
- You have 5+ years of experience in managing and developing marketing automation processes with one of the industry leading-tools (Marketo, Hubspot, ...)
- You have a proven track record of building scalable, multilingual marketing processes through automation
- You are confident using data from various sources to measure impact and derive actionable insights from them
- You are able to balance business, technology, and process requirements
- You embody structured, conceptual, and analytical thinking
- You are equipped with strong communication skills
- You are customer-centric and commercially driven
- You work independently and excel in a proactive, analytical, and structured manner
- You have proven the ability to quickly learn new things
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are a must, German language skills are nice to have
- You get to work with a fast-growing international team of people committed to shared success and customer value
- You will enjoy a high degree of autonomy in where, when and how you work - at Personio, it’s the results that matter!
- It’s fun to work at Personio. We have lots of high-energy team and company events, our office offers a really cool environment, and we serve amazing coffee
- Personio is committed to each employee’s professional development and following sustainable business practices
- This is an opportunity to join a successful scale-up organization and play a key role in our success as we grow in the European market
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and pre-IPO equity)
- We have an impact - Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive €1,500 of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip and online events in lieu of Covid-19 restrictions
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme fully covered for each permanent employee
- Pension scheme, up to 5% matching contribution
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?