- Date Posted
- Jul. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 600 employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
We want to become the category leader for HR management software for SMEs in Europe. Be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining one of our first regional sales teams. You will create first milestones for Personio and become a pioneer in transforming HR for SMEs across new markets. As a Sales Development Representative you are responsible for the active development of our Sales Pipeline. You will work closely with the Country Manager and Account Executives to generate leads in the new market, which makes you an integral part of our Growth Strategy in the Italian region.
- Development and implementation of strategies for outbound lead generation
- Research, identification and active approach of new potential customers in the Italian region
- Determination and clarification of the requirements or challenges of our target group and mediation of the first solutions for the digitization of HR processes
- Building relationships to establish an active dialogue with decision makers of our target customers
- Passing qualified leads to the Account Executive
What you need to succeed
- You already have experience in exchange with customers, preferably in the B2B area (eg: call center, human resources, event management, etc.)
- You are passionate about software products and ready to work with them
- You identify yourself as an active listener who communicates purposefully and confidently and is always proactive
- You can create trust and enthusiasm with potential customers through your positive, energetic and creative way
- You demonstrate great presentation and communication skills in written and spoken Italian & English
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCare
- You can find more information and impressions here: Kununu or Glassdoor
The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the City Centre area, all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19. Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?