- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
Meet our awesome Sales department: Together we actively contribute to Personio’s growth by converting prospects into customers. As Personio experts we follow a solution-oriented sales approach, guide our prospects, and actively drive the decision - all with a high focus on our product ́s values. We challenge and encourage each other with the aim to enable SMEs to unlock their full HR potential. In our team, we offer a place for a career and growth on a personal level. If you are ready to build the category leader for HR software for SMEs in Europe with us and develop further, we are excited for you to join us!
As the first Solutions Engineer at Personio, you will be part of the GTM/Sales organization, reporting to the Head of Value Engineering. You will work primarily with the DACH sales team to begin with, scaling to international teams it grows. You will be the interface between sales with Product & Eng, Customer Success, and data privacy on technical topics related to pre-sales such as integrations, privacy & security, automation.
As the first person on this team, you are able to understand the current landscape with internal processes, escalations, and requests for help, and from there create structured processes to support these. You understand what needs to be scaled and what needs to be customized
You understand the key issues customers are facing from a legal, IT and data privacy perspective and you become the go-to person to answer these questions for customers in both a specific way for Personio, and customized to customer needs/requirements as appropriate.
You will be responsible for being the knowledge expert in these areas in customer interactions, while also considering scaled solutions that can enable the team to do this in an ongoing capacity for more transactional deals. This includes ensuring customers have a clear understanding of what we can deliver from a security perspective at present and in our roadmap.
You work with sales productivity to enhance the knowledge within teams, where issues are coming up on a frequent basis and can be included in the sales toolkit
You synthesize requests from customers on a regular cadence to give structured input to product, legal and partnerships on what is needed to continue to be competitive and relevant in the marketplace.
You work closely with customer success to ensure a smooth handover of accounts.
What you need to succeed
- You have a strong technical background from previous roles and from academic qualifications
- You have a Strong security/compliance background from previous roles (e.g. ISO27k)
- You are Customer-centric and commercially driven
- You are Data-driven, think analytical and you are able to scale to bespoke needs for customers while maintaining a scaled focus to the business
- Your communication is clear and structured
- You understand sales/customer engagement in the DACH market, and you ideally have experience of doing this across Europe previously
- You are digitally oriented and you use suitable tools, wherever it leads to more efficiency
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits, and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach, etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools, and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will double in 2021, from 500 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?