- Date Posted
- Jun. 30, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 600 employees and 4,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. Come join us!
As Customer Success Manager in our Customer Operations & Success Team and our Madrid office, you are responsible for the holistic support and consulting of key customers. Your goal is to continuously improve the service quality and product experience of your customer portfolio through target-oriented project management.
- You successfully build rapport with your customer portfolio guiding your customers by providing expert advice on the implementation of HR processes and setting concrete project goals with them
- You work with your customers on the basis of clear measurable milestones and achievements, which will later on be shared as customer success stories
- You guide your customers through the entire customer lifecycle, from initial requirements analysis, through implementation, to long-term improvement of HR and recruiting processes
- You advocate internally for your customers and help ensure that improvements to our product have the greatest possible added value for all customers
- You visit your customers regularly and support them in leveraging Personio in the best possible way
- You are responsible for conceptualizing and conducting business reviews with your customers
- You support our sales team in the pre-sales process in negotiations with potential key customers
What you need to succeed
- You are fluent in Spanish with C2 level English
- You have successfully completed your studies
- You already have several years of professional experience in HR, customer care, account management or a similar field - ideally in the B2B software environment
- You demonstrate customer empathy and are passionate about HR and organizational topics
- You are experienced in the conception and conduction of workshops and trainings
- You are a strong communicator
- Even in difficult situations you have the ability to remain calm and seek creative solutions to solve problems
- You are experienced in project- and stakeholder management
- You have a technical affinity, are strongly number-driven and incorporate this quality into your customer work
- Project management and structuring of complex issues
- Customer communication, requirements management & stakeholder management
- You will learn how HR and recruiting processes work - from the start-up to the “medium-sized business”
- Independent and solution-oriented work in a dynamic and intercultural environment
- Using our customer intelligence software Gainsight as well as the tools Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence and more
- Detailed insights into the processes of other departments with direct or indirect customer contact
- Expansion of your personal and professional network with key players in the HR market
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the City Centre area, all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19. Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveler community.
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?