- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
- Business Applications
Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We’re focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Tens of thousands of teams have made the switch to Pitch, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion. Founded in 2018 by the team behind Wunderlist, and powered by a team of over 100 thinkers, makers, and storytellers, we’ve raised over $135 million to date.
While we’re a company that embraces remote work (with employees located in over 25 countries across the globe), we stayed true to our Berlin roots and maintain a quaint local office as our headquarters. We’re looking for a people-oriented Office Manager to become the face of the office, look after day-to-day tasks, and act as a welcoming first point of contact to visitors and (visiting) Pitchers.
What you will do:
- Be in charge of the front-desk reception and provide general support to office visitors and Pitchers (local and international remote employees)
- Assist Pitchers with logistics and travel booking and help arrange and manage virtual and in-person engagement events and holiday parties
- Answer phone calls and manage inbound & outbound office mail
- Handle the budget, inventory and ordering of office supplies, furniture, drinks & snacks and perform minor maintenance tasks (ie. watering plants and changing lightbulbs)
- Coordinate office maintenance-services (cleaning, maintenance, etc.) by liaising with external vendors and managing invoice & payment processing
What you should offer:
- Fluent command of English and German
- At least 3 years of proven office management, administrative or assistant experience - ideally in a remote, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize according
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Positive attitude to help cultivate a sense of community in the office and beyond
- Great people skills and a can-do attitude
- You are not afraid of performing the occasional maintenance task to keep the office running
- Ideally, you are proud owner of a driving license and personal vehicle
- Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team’s best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!
- We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.