- Date Posted
- Jul. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
Pitch is rethinking the way teams create, collaborate on and deliver presentations. Built by the team behind Wunderlist, Pitch makes the journey from draft to deck fast, effortless, and fun. After launching out of beta in October of last year, the buzz around Pitch has translated into adoption very quickly: more than 25,000 teams have already discovered the beauty and flexibility of our holistic platform.
After the initial product market fit, our focus now lies on hiring a great and diverse team, building a repeatable go-to-market engine and scalable support processes. In order to lay the foundation for enabling data-driven decision making, providing financial transparency and building the ground control for the Pitch rocket ship, we are looking for an FP&A Manager to be a pioneer for our finance team.
If you’re excited about data, systems, projects and processes; if you want to support the development of a new team and help a fast growing organization scale sustainably, you are the person we are looking for.
What you will do:
- Define major company-wide steering KPIs and build up and maintain financial reporting and analysis landscape
- Drive all major planning processes including long-term strategic plan, mid-term budgeting and rolling forecast
- Build up, own and continuously improve an integrated driver-based financial model together with all Pitch teams
- Serve as sparring partner to Pitch organization and help to unlock business insights and drive decentralized, data-based decision making (e.g. business case for new growth initiative)
What you should offer:
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience in the field of FP&A (ideally in B2B SaaS, with deep understanding of go-to-market in a fast-growing product-led growth company)
- You have an academic degree in business administration, economics or any related quant-focussed field
- You have profound knowledge in financial modeling (P&L, BS, CF) in Google Sheets or Excel, ideally also with experience in major planning tools such as Anaplan, Board or Adaptive
- You ideally also have experience in working with standard data analytics tools such as Data Studio or Tableau, SQL skills would be an advantage
- You are an excellent communicator and have a proven track record of successfully operating in a cross-functional, decentralized planning setup
- You possess excellent project management skills and are able to work independently
- You are eager to learn fast and take on responsibility from day one
- Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team’s best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!
- We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.