- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Product Management
- Financial Services
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. Founded in 2012, we’ve helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and thousands of developers build the new wave of financial technology. Our customers range from companies like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. To date, Plaid has raised $725M of capital from prominent venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi.
Our Marketing Team is looking for an Enablement Content Manager who will help conceptualize and execute all content to enable our sales teams to promote and sell Plaid products. In this position, you will work closely with our sales, product marketing, growth marketing, content, and client services teams. If you’re interested in building high quality content to advance our mission of making money easier for everyone, then let’s chat!
Highly creative and detailed-oriented person who is passionate about creating engaging content to support and enhance the efforts of our Sales Team
- Expert and experience key tools & technology (Google Slides, Slack, Salesforce, Mode, Periscope, InDesign, HighSpot, project management tools)
- Data-driven & results oriented, with a focus on understanding the impact of your work
- Experience with API/SaaS/b2b product writing (nice-to-have), fintech or financial services (required)
- Excited about the fintech space and explaining technical concepts in an easily digestible manner
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 7+ years of work experience in APIs, SaaS, or b2b organizations partnering across sales enablement, marketing, product marketing, or strategy consulting
- Creating high quality sales tools and enablement assets to help the promotion and sales of Plaid products
- Designing memorable presentations to our brand that will impress and captivate our audience
- Gaining a deep understanding of our mission, product roadmap, customer needs and market landscape
- Collaborating with PMM, content and design team members if other assets are needed
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.