- Riga, LV
- Date Posted
- Oct. 22, 2021
- Business Applications
James Berdigans, CEO of Printify: “Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an ecommerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform ecommerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.”With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at low cost.” On September 9th 2021, Printify announced that it has secured $45M in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, founders of leading technology companies Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat, and entertainment industry investors such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC. Printify will use this investment to further expand its marketplace and to hire the best talents available around the world.
Printify is growing and so is our HR team. By joining us, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the growth and success of the company. We are on a mission to hire, grow and retain the best talents across the world and we are looking for an expert to help us build a well-designed, transparent, competitive, and cost-effective total rewards strategy.
Printify is looking for a talented and professional specialist to join our HR Operations team. In this role, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of HR-related administrative procedures and supporting our employees in various employment activities during the whole work cycle. The successful candidate should be an excellent communicator, and an accountable and reliable person, with in-depth knowledge of labor legislation and HR operations.
- Prepare, maintain and update HR documentation according to Latvian labor legislation
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status
- Manage employees onboarding and offboarding administrative processes
- Develop and monitor HR policies and procedures
- Compile reports for HR and business managers
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Assist HR Operations team with HR-related issues, strategies, process optimization
- 2+ years Human Resource experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Latvian labor law
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English and Latvian
- Good time management skills, able to manage several projects at the same time
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- University Degree in HR or a related field is preferable
- Previous experience with Visma Horizon Payroll and personal data module
- Experience of working in a startup or other fast-paced environment
- Positive, dynamic, hands-on, and solution-oriented attitude
What we offer
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7 AM and 11 AM
- Health insurance to support your well-being (in Latvia and Estonia)
- A budget for health insurance and gym membership for remote employees
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga
- Access to the gym in Printify House
- Free food in Printify House: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
Joining Printify means joining an international company with an amazing team that has grown to over 500 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and with many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga office and around the world.
We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture and are united by a growth mindset.