- Date Posted
- Nov. 28, 2021
- Business Applications
Location: London, Dublin or Prague (100% remote okay within UK, Ireland or CZ)
We are seeking an experienced Financial Analyst professional to support our high growth business and be a force multiplier for our distributed teams.
As an early member of the Strategic Finance & Business Operations team, you will work closely with our VP of Finance & Operations and key stakeholders to drive ROI-driven decision making.
This is a high impact role that requires a general athlete who can build rapport and earn trust cross-functionally and across our distributed team. If you thrive in a fast-paced and analytically rigorous environment at a company that is deeply committed to diversity of all kinds, we would love to talk to you.
On a typical day, you will...
- Monitor and analyze the financial trajectory of the business and drive monthly reporting and forecasting
- Provide real-time visibility into KPIs for our business and identify opportunities to improve our GTM motion
- Be a thought partner to key decision makers across the company to help drive strategic initiatives and special projects
- Provide decision support through scenario modeling and ad-hoc analysis
- Prepare analyses and materials to communicate business performance and trends to the executive team, board members, and investors
- Help drive process improvements and tool implementation in Finance & Operations department
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2-4 years of experience in high growth SaaS tech companies or comparable role
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Understanding of the key drivers of a B2B SaaS business
- Preferred experience with reporting and analytics tools: Looker, Excel, Salesforce and SQL
- Preferred experience with ERP solutions (e.g. Quickbooks, NetSuite, Workday, etc.)
- Preferred experience with financial planning tools (e.g. Adaptive, Planful, Anaplan, etc.)
- Preferred experience in strategy consulting or finance
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Team events, such as off-sites and retreats
- Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
Productboard Toastmasters Club
Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 5,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.