- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Development
- Financial Services
Partner Bank Management Team at Raisin is responsible for bringing our customers the best deposit offers across Europe. We do this by onboarding new partners to the Raisin platform, building and strengthening relationships with existing partners, as well as making sure our daily operations run smoothly.
The Relationship Management team is part of the Partner Bank Management team, and is in charge of driving the business with our partner banks based on a deep understanding of the company needs. This involves building, maintaining and strengthening relationships with our existing partners, as well as making sure internal and external stakeholders are on board with our projects.
You will be reporting to the Head of Relationship Management and work closely with the B2B / Distribution Partnership team and the Country Heads of the Raisin platforms.
You will be representing Raisin towards our existing partner banks. This involves:
- Project- and stakeholder- management for our partner banks focusing on sales, troubleshooting
- Mediating between different departments internally and externally, in particular Legal, Ops, Marketing and Business Development
- Build up a trusted relationship with your existing portfolio of banks and maintain them with excellent and timely support
- Break down complex topics to partners and identify the main drivers
- Own internal projects to support the team and company’s development
- Analyse and understand numbers to create data-driven reports and presentations for internal and external purposes
- University degree in Business, Economics or a similar subject
- 4+ years work experience in a project management role in business consulting, treasury, sales, banking or startups, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills in English and Italian
- Great negotiation, upsell, and cross-sell skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office, in particular, Excel
- Detail-oriented, analytical, quick thinker
- You are passionate about working with people and building strong relationships
- You enjoy facing complex situations and navigate through them by finding innovative solutions
- When setting targets, you are able to adjust to new situations quickly and keep an eye on the essential
- Ability to prioritise topics and switch from project to project on a daily basis
- Willingness to regularly travel to visit our counterparts
- Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
- At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.