- Date Posted
- Oct. 1, 2021
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Manager, Financial Reporting, joining our Finance team.
- Experience in Global Financial reporting including foreign currency.
- Strong knowledge of Accounting and Finance.
- Experience with reporting from SAP or similar ERP systems.
- Experienced with implementation of policies and procedures.
- Write and speak fluent English.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Prepare financial reporting packages for management, investors, statutory filings etc.
- Responsible for statutory compliance reporting worldwide using SAP and other tools and systems as required.
- Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance, provide US GAAP interpretation and prepare technical memorandums that document issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner
- Proactively update and monitor the progress of global statutory filings.
- Validate that local statutory financial statements reconcile to US and Dutch GAAP financial statements.
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of comprehensive accounting policy and procedure documents.
- Assist in the coordination of external audits and reviews.
- Ensure that global policies and procedures are in place and adhered to.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
- Liaise with FPA and Tax to ensure that reporting is in place to support forecasting and transfer pricing analysis.
- Manage the annual budget process.
- Work on special projects as needed.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Director of Finance Controller
- Team: Finance
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible