- Pryor, OK
- Date Posted
- Aug. 10, 2021
- Future Of Work
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as Senior Manager of Strategic Finance, Partnerships, on our FP&A team.
We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative, and engaged Manager to join our FP&A team. As one of the first members of the FP&A team, you will have the opportunity to build and establish processes for all areas of ownership. In this role, you and your team will be key partners to the Sales & Growth teams by providing analyses, reporting, and insights on areas such as pricing, goal setting, CAC, and partnerships. You should have the ability to lead cross-functional projects, communicate effectively and efficiently, and be excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience - investment banking, private equity, consulting, high-growth start-up, or public tech company, including management experience.
- Expert modeling skills and extensive knowledge of unit economics.
- A proven ability to build strong and collaborative working relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization.
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
- Be a strategic business partner to the Sales & Growth teams to provide insight, analysis, and support on pricing, commission planning and goal setting, acquisition channels and costs, partnerships, and any ad hoc requests they have.
- Work with business partners to define key metrics and develop reporting dashboards.
- Own weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue and KPI reporting for the entire org.
- Develop analysis across segments to understand trends and identify areas of opportunity and risk.
- Build out a high-performing Strategic Finance, Partnerships team.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- You and your family come first! Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Director of FP&A
- Team: Finance
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with team leader
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!