- Mumbai, IN
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach Executive Assistance at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced and intuitive Executive Assistant to partner with at least two of our Executives to drive efficiencies and support them to achieve their goals.
What you need to achieve
- You will need to build strong relationships across the business to drive initiatives on behalf of your Executive
- You will need to assimilate to new environments and functions seamlessly to make a positive impact for your Executive from day 1
- You will need to be able to recognise inefficiencies in process and make independent and scalable recommendations to improve efficiency
- You will need to be able to manage upwards in order to provide constructive challenge to ways of working
- You will need to be able to solve problems intuitively, finding quick and suitable solutions to business issues
- You will need to be able to prioritise your own and your Executive’s workload, ensuring high quality support is maintained at all times
What you’ll be doing
- Provide high quality executive support to your Executive.
- Act as gate-keeper, managing their time and workload to enable them to carry out their role and deliver their goals
- Manage and maintain calendars; take a proactive forward planning approach to diary management
- Keep ahead of potential scheduling conflicts; using initiative to find solutions and communicate changes in a timely manner
- Build strong relationships across the organisation with internal and external stakeholders
- Act as go-to point of contact for all internal and external communications; fielding emails and messages and managing correspondence as appropriate
- Coordinate all travel arrangements; this includes but is not limited to itineraries, flight check-in, transportation to and from airport, etc.
- Draft sensitive correspondence and documents for and on behalf of your VP People & Recruitment.
- Participate in preparation for key meetings, preparing papers and taking minutes and following up actions as required
- Manage and drive multiple projects and priorities at once, including off-sites and large scale events
Process expenses and card returns
Handle confidential information with integrity
Work as part of the Executive Assistance function; collaborating with EA’s across the organisation to share best practice
What you’ll need
Previous EA experience is essential
Experience in Financial Services sector
Experience of seamlessly supporting multiple business leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient in GSuite, Keynote, MS Office
- Ability to execute each project flawlessly with a positive “can do” attitude
- You thrive in fast-paced, changing environments
You love solving problems
Helping others makes you happy
You notice the small things
You are data driven, analytical thinker with startup and public company experience
Nice to have
Experience in field (dependent on Executive)
Project management experience
Minute taking experience
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.