- Date Posted
- Aug. 18, 2021
- Business Development
Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing. People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from app technology, to treasury and finance, to customer support.
If you want to gain priceless experience and exposure in one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe, helping to make Revolut safer for our customers, employees and shareholders, then apply to join our Risk department today.
About the role
- Revolut’s Business Control office works with department heads to develop sustainable growth strategies that align with operational risk frameworks.
- We are excited to add an individual responsible for owning risk management in Revolut’s first line of defence.
What you’ll be doing:
Overseeing and coordinating our team of Business Control Officers who identify and review operational risks in the business
Designing and implementing test controls
- Developing and review key risk indicators
- Overseeing the delivery of risk incident reports
What skills you’ll need
Experience managing operational risk from a First Line of Defence perspective
Strong people management skills
- Experience developing and reviewing key risk indicators
- An ability to solve complex problems, and act with clear judgement in times of uncertainly
- A commercial mindset, allowing you to consult the director of the team
- This position can be based in either Vilnius, Krakow, or in other locations in Poland as a fully remote position.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Excellent training and guidance from our team.
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap