- Date Posted
- Sep. 10, 2021
- Business Intelligence
We’re looking for a FinCrime Analyst to Financial Investigations Unit to support us remotely from any city in Poland.
The main responsibility is to check the source of funds and monitor plus investigate suspicious financial activity. A person who is responsible, conscientious and is not afraid of challenges will be the perfect candidate here. We are in need of someone who is ready to work in an international environment and provide a good assistance to the customers.
What you will be doing
- Reviewing, investigating and reporting money laundering cases with up to 200 associates
- Reviewing, investigating and reporting money laundering cases with on business accounts
- Providing the on-going monitoring and resolving of the formal complaints and Financial Ombudsman Service complaints related to the Financial Investigations’ Unit cases
- Dealing appropriately with the consent refusals following the submission of the SAR
- Acting as a point of contact for the law enforcement agencies in the ongoing criminal investigations that commenced from the submitted SAR
- Acting in accordance with the written policies, procedures, and relevant legislation
- Cooperating with other teams in providing professional and efficient front line compliance support and seeking to improve the Company’s processes
What you’ll need
- Fluent English and French is a must
- At least a year of experience in TM or FIU or 1+ years of experience in AML/DD/KYC
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work together with multiple compliance teams
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames
- Willingness to work different shifts
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.