- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Design & UI
About the team
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach visual design at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
About the role
We are looking for talented visual designers to join our Brand Studio and work on marketing projects across our products and multi channel communication. A visual designer at Revolut should be a versatile professional capable of managing their own work flow, the contact with stakeholders, This person should have delightful creative ideas, amazing design skills, a fastidious attention to detail and smart strategic thinking. Always searching for ways of elevate Revolut as a product for our users and the company as a brand.
What you’ll be doing
- Deliver creative visual assets, static and motion design that brings our brand to life
- Concept and develop content for social campaigns
- Work with our product, marketing, and internal teams to deliver the best solutions for our projects.
- Gather design references, create moodboards, scamps, storyboards and animatics to communicate ideas to stakeholders
- Take ownership of projects, from concept through to completion.
Work across multiple project deadlines
Comfortable engaging with the strategic dimension of our work
What you’ll need
- 3+ years experience as a visual, brand, and/or motion designer
- Possibility working with 3D assets created by the illustrators, or compositions created by yourself
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Cloud apps, and other prototyping tools
Nice to have
- Familiarity with 3D and animation (preferably with Cinema 4D)
- Experience with Figma as a prototyping tool
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year