- Kaunas, LT
- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
- Engineering QA
The rapidly-expanding Quality Control Department plays a crucial role in Revolut’s development as we grow into a major international business. Our goal is to ensure that our FinCrime teams are operating at their best quality performance.
Quality Control will enable you to play a big part in the Revolut’s drive by working closely with all FinCrime departments, supporting analysts and their Line Managers. You will be able to be an expert in multiple workflows, gain new skills and keep developing your professional career.
We’re looking for Mid or Senior Quality Control Analysts to support us remotely from any city in Lithuania. We’ve hired some of the most self-driven individuals that the world has to offer and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is detail-oriented, technical and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our processes to deliver the best possible results.
Salary: 1700-2500 EUR gross monthly + biannual equity bonuses (salary depends on seniority)
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for completing monthly Quality Control (QC) activities by focusing on identifying successes and failures in compliance teams work
- Highlight and reporting any issues to Quality Control and FinCrime Managers
- Providing feedbacks to the analysts and identifying root cause analyses of the errors
- Delivering quality refresher session to the individuals who are struggling with the quality performance
- Coaching new joiners Learn all procedures across compliance departmentCollaborate with other teams across different locations
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as required by your Supervisor
- Be flexible with responsibilities and have a positive attitude towards any changes to role, company/departmental objectives, priorities and targets.
What you’ll need
- Good AML knowledge, preferably 1.5 -2.5 years of previous compliance experience
- Good understanding of compliance issues & regulatory requirements within financial services, including an exceptional understanding of key processes, practices, systems and controls
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skillsPractical knowledge of Google Sheets, Forms, Slides will be a plus
- You are ready to take ownership and responsibility
- You have flawless English