- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Financial Services
We are looking for a passionate investigator to sit within our compliance team. We would like to hire responsible person with a clear and precise communication style, with prior Compliance experience - to work with our financial crime teams; review customers information and analyse transactions conducted at Revolut! This role is all about the highest attention to the details, thinking out of the box, responsibility, compliance and passion.
What you will be doing:
- Analysing KYC documents and processing data they possess
- Conducting reviews against sanctions and adverse media information
- Escalating potential scansions issues or suspicious activity
- Reviewing the records of customers’ transaction and analysing multiple factors
Investigating, thinking, speaking - developing
- Performing independent research via internal and external sources
- Working closely with the different teams and stakeholders
- Responding and remediating issues identified by the Quality Control Team
What you will need:
- Nice to have prior experience of at least 1 year in a banking environment, preferably in Compliance or Accounting
- Knowledge of /KYC/SOF/ML/DD/EDD is an advantage
- Understanding the regulatory context of ongoing Customer Due Diligence process
- Understanding how to analyse customer data, and what suspicious activity means and is
- Ability to critically analyse and interpret a situation, assessing all points of view
- Resistance to stress and ability to make difficult decisions
Flawless written and spoken English
Great sense of humor
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.