- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
Our Treasury team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to centrally manage liquidity, market, wholesale credit and capital adequacy risks of the Revolut Group. People in the Treasury team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives helping to setup payment and financial risk management infrastructure and advice on optimisation of returns from liquidity and capital deployed. If you want to gain priceless experience and exposure to one of the fastest-growing scale-ups in Europe, and you share in our vision of execution and decision-making automation, then apply to join our Treasury department today.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing and producing capital and liquidity plans
- Building liquidity management, capital management, FTP and IRRBB frameworks
- Understand and interpret regulatory requirements in relation to safeguarding
- Conduct daily safeguarding of client funds for the entity
- Net Interest Income, capital and liquidity optimisation
- Execution of forex and derivatives transactions necessary for market risk management
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of liquidity and market risk management
- Localising Revolut’s policies and procedures in accordance to local and European regulatory requirements
- Nostro, money market and securities portfolio management necessary for liquidity purposes (initiation and execution of payments)
- Supporting local and group ALCO.
- Working with Product, Finance, IT, Risk and other teams in setting-up new products and improving existing processes.
What skills you’ll need
- 5+ years strong Treasury management experience working in a financial institution or FinTech firm
- Solid understanding of European banking regulations (for example CRR/Delegated Act etc)
- A track record of contributing analysis and explaining decisions to senior management
- Strong problem solving skills, you will be able to break down complex issues into their component parts, identifying the root cause and create elegant solutions