- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business. The department has grown from its initial internal accounting remit to a major function that supports all areas of the business, including assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities.
When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking license application process, the next you are running analysis for a new product launch, and the next you are working on an executive summary of Revolut’s performance for the board of directors.
What we need
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Group Treasury function to support key Treasury activities, with a specific focus on liquidity, as we continue to expand our product services and presence. As part of Treasury, you will be responsible for assessing and managing the liquidity position of Group and subsidiaries. You will also own various Treasury processes and procedures underpinning its liquidity management strategy, and drive enhancements working closely with business, operations, control, technology and legal teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Further enhance, build out and embed liquidity management frameworks
- Develop deep insight of liquidity movement and related risk management
- Build and maintain models and methodologies for liquidity forecasting
- Manage and optimise ongoing liquidity adequacy
- Support business decision making and associated liquidity actions
- Maintain up-to date knowledge and understanding of liquidity regulation requirements
- Provide input to key regulatory processes such as the ILAAP and RP/LCP
What skills you’ll need
Analytical, logical and structured
Strong problem solving skills, you will be able to break down complex issues into their component parts, identifying the root cause and create elegant solutions (experience with SQL or other scripting language a plus)
- Independent mind-set, and up for the challenge
- Solid understanding of global financial markets, products, and key Treasury concepts
- Working experience in a financial institution or FinTech firm (preferably within a Treasury, Finance or Risk function)
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.