- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 18, 2021
The Revolut US Treasurer will be responsible for ensuring treasury processes and controls are in place to effectively manage the Company’s capital, liquidity needs, interest rate risk profile, build of a high quality, and liquid bond portfolio within a start-up bank operation subject to bank regulatory guidelines and in line with Revolut corporate policies.
- Manages treasury function, including facilitating short and long-term funding needs
- Co-Chair the US Asset Liability committee in partnership with the CFO
- Provides recommendations and analyses to ALCO and the Board regarding Treasury, Liquidity, Investment Portfolio, and Capital matters
- Responsible for developing investment portfolio strategy and implementation
- Manages capital requirements, projections and overall capital planning, monitoring, and stress testing
- Interfaces with Group Treasury to ensure operations and risk management are in compliance with corporate policies, have strategic consistency, and are in alignment with overall corporate direction
- Understands and interprets U.S. regulatory requirements and market norms in relation to capital adequacy, securities investing, and liquidity
- Initiates and oversees execution of U.S. capital market transactions
Strategic, Financial and Operational Planning:
Develops and communicates Investment Security and Liquidity strategies
Actively participates in preparation of annual plan and business forecasting. Monitors financial health, policy and regulatory guardrails related to interest rate risk, capital, liquidity, investments, and their related risks.
- Works with the business to optimize pricing, assists in product development and related cash flows, and facilitates cash and collateral transfers
- Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization (i.e., evaluation of investments, product profitability, funding).
- Understands how regulatory guidelines and changes impact the business; can respond to best position the company in the face of changing economic, regulatory, risk, and competitive factors
- Administrates and leads interest rate risk modeling, analytics, and reporting
- Performs liquidity forecasts and provides on-going monitoring
- Participates and leads in capital and liquidity stress testing
External Financial Relations
- Will establish investment security broker/dealer relationships; interfaces with external audit, regulators, and legal counsel
- Position reports directly to Revolut US Chief Financial Officer and will matrix to the Revolut Group Treasurer in London.
- Location: Anywhere in the United States
What skills you’ll need
- Undergraduate degree from well regarded university - CFA, CPA, or MBA. Certified Treasury Professional a plus.
- 10+ years of strong treasury management experience with a financial institution
- Excellent knowledge of capital markets, liquidity management, fixed-income investing and associated bank regulatory requirements
- Deep understanding of Treasury ALM concepts and modeling
- Data extraction and manipulation skills i.e. SQL