- Date Posted
- Dec. 30, 2021
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling the European based sales team; a critical department as we double in headcount in the coming year!
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help us hire A-players, work closely with our internal stakeholders and deliver a first-class customer experience. You will innovate, drive and deliver hiring solutions effectively and efficiently, seeking out opportunities and improvements across the entire recruitment process here at Revolut. Our team is working closely with Recruitment Operations and Head of Recruitment to close Recruiter/Sourcer/Coordinator roles for various in-house teams.
- As a Recruiter you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment process.
- Please note that this position can be hybrid (office in Krakow) or remote from Poland.
- Please submit your application in English.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with recruiting team and Head of Recruitment to hire best Recruiters, Sourcers and Coordinators for our in-house Recruitment Team
- Managing end to end recruitment process for the above roles
- Advertising job ads on job boards, careers pages and social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Reporting to and Line manager and Head of Recruitment on the status of open jobs
- Interviewing candidates through various stages of recruitment, like first-round and second-round evaluation interviews
- Screening applications/resumes and updating candidates on the hiring processes
- Sourcing candidates via online platforms (e.g. portfolio sites, professional networks)
- Utilise recruitment system to store talent pools of appropriate candidates
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
What you will need
- Previous experience in Recruitment for Recruitment (R4R) - at least 1-2 years; overall experience in recruitment - at least 3 years
- Fluent English (C1)
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented
- Demonstrated success in your KPIs
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest fintechs in the world right now.
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment.
- You’ll receive excellent training and guidance from our team.