- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns and using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of FinCrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
About the role
We are looking for talented people to join our brand new team FinCrime Learning and Development Team as a full-time FinCrime Trainer starting based in Porto office. Your main goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills and professional knowledge of FinCrime team members. If you like sharing your knowledge and helping others to improve and expand their knowledge, have positive attitude and strong communication skills - this position is for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Identify training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
- Deploy different kinds of learning methods company wide such as coaching٫ job-shadowing٫ online training and others
- Organise e-learning courses٫ workshops and other trainings and monitor their completion
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees to make the most of learning opportunities
- Monitor learning transfer effectiveness
- Prepare and implement learning strategies and programs
What you’ll need
- FinCrime knowledge (at least 1-2 years of practical experience)
- Previous experience in providing training, coaching (being a buddy, training new joiners or experienced employees)
- Practical experience with MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
- Able to handle several tasks and juggle multiple priorities
- Able to work independently and productively in a fast-paced environment
- Proactiveness, enthusiasm and innovative approach to work
- Strong team working skills and a collaborative approach to learning, both face-to-face and remotely
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills and passion for continuing learning and development
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
Daily meal allowance
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.