- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
We’re looking for an Operations Manager to join our international team. The Operations team sits at the very core of Revolut and facilitate growth and automation across all parts of the company. The team is responsible for taking key strategic and operational decisions always based on data. In the past, the Operations team:
Launched the Revolut Card
Launched Premium Accounts
Built payments & banking infrastructure
- Launched one of the first banking chatbots in Europe
- Saved Millions of pounds for the business.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building and optimising processes to prepare Revolut for hyper growth
- Executing and scaling operations and work with the London HQ on devising detailed playbooks, product integrations and air-tight execution of Revolut products
- Strategy: Exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Product improvement: Proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
- Managing critical vendor relationships and building performance tracking systems
- Developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiating commercial terms
What skills you’ll need
- You have graduated with a STEM/Economics/Finance degree & have 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using tools such as SQL/Python/R or other coding language
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
- You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- We are hiring into our Moscow & Saint-Petersburg offices, and are also open to discussing remote working across other areas of Russia.
- Please note, due to working with international stakeholders, all applicants must have business proficiency in English (both written and verbal).
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Competitive salary and sign-on stock options bonus
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
All the latest tech you need
Please note that as for now we’re not providing remote workers in Russia with the following Benefits:
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.