- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach our US expansion at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
About the role
We are looking for a General Manager to scale our US business across all core functions. You will be responsible for anything that touches our US product and will be the key driving force behind our US team. If you genuinely love what you do, and are driven and passionate, we want to hear from you!
Open to either New York or San Francisco!
What you need to achieve
- You will need to build a product that millions of people love to use on a daily basis
- You will need to make sure our users are the most engaged in the market
- We want to make sure anyone who signs up in the US converts into a high value user
- You will need to launch a product that achieves all of the above while building the best team and responsibly managing the business financially
What you’ll be doing
- You will be the key driving force behind our US Business.
- Managing the launch of new US Products.
- Driving the Growth of Revolut in the US.
- Liaising with C-Suite in the US Bank and HQ to ensure alignment and direction.
What you’ll need
- Experience in an executive leadership position (VP-level or above) at a tech company scaling from 1000+ to 10000+ employees.
- Experience in product management or design
- P&L ownership.
- Experience working in a complex multi-product company in the US.
- Experience working in a heavily regulated or a very competitive low-margin industry.
Nice to have
- Payments/FinTech Experience
- Retail banking experience.
- You have founded your own business
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Perks and benefits
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive 401(k) plan
Competitive vacation policy
Flexible work hours
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.