- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
- Product Engineering
We’re looking for a Product Owner with strong UI/UX skills to take ownership of one of our customer-facing credit products, to sit within our Credit team .
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience.
What you’ll be doing
- You will own end-to-end one of our products within Credit
- You will identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- You will understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- You will work with designers to create amazing user experiences
- You will be responsible for a team of developers and designers
- You will be responsible for KPIs deliveries
- You will take the full responsibility for a customer-facing product and crush competition
- As a result, you and your team’s work will make a difference to millions of people across the world!
What you’ll need
You are either Product Designer or Product Owner/Manager or Technical Founder
You love solving problems
- You have experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies
- You have 1+ years experience creating customer facing products, ideally in high-growth start-ups
- You have extensive experience building intuitive navigation and UX for large feature sets on small screens
- Strong empathy for customers and an unwillingness to compromise on user-centred design
- You are highly logical and technical
- You have a track record of building successful (financial) products using data, customer feedback, common sense, and / or machine learning.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.