- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach Sales at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Manager with proven experience selling SaaS / employee benefit / HR management solutions to join our team in London.
Your mission is to build and lead a world class sales team from scratch, relentlessly focusing on winning net new logo acquisitions of key enterprise accounts across for Revolut’s latest offerings to businesses.
You will play a central role in developing Revolut’s commercial footprint in EU market. You will help grow our customer base in the territory by coordinating prospecting efforts into target industries and verticals.
Leading from the front, you will build a high performing team, coach and mentor them to success, localise the sales playbook and own the P&L in your assigned territory.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be hunting; building a strong network of enterprise customers and opening doors to generate revenue across Revolut’s solutions
- Own the full sales cycle from outreach to close; engage and align effectively in C-level meetings with Enterprise prospects, actively listen to understand business objectives and challenges, and align Revolut’s solutions to accomplish partner goals
- You will establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer and drive the continued value of Revolut’s products and services.
- Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline, achieve sales goals on a quarterly basis, and mentor sales executives on strategies to reach their goals
- Support ongoing growth and development including recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring reps
- Establish an effective relationship with internal Operations, Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to ensure operational excellence
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in sales or business development within a fast paced B2B SaaS enterprise
- Proven track record of selling software / SaaS / web services into large Enterprise accounts
- Have an impressive track record of meeting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Developed network of contacts, clients, and partners in at least one of the European countries with emphasis on established connections that open doors in verticals like Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Construction, Education, Energy, Transportation etc.
- Strong presentation and listening skills: comfortable presenting and negotiating with senior executives (C-level)
- Happy to shift from strategic thinking to rolling up your sleeves and supporting implementation
- Be able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events if local policies and guidelines permit
Nice to have
- Entrepreneurial spirit, problem solver and deal closer, with a positive, creative and innovative mindset
- Experience from reputable start-up is a plus
- Strong cross-functional project management skills; comfortable in a complex selling environment with multiple decision makers at many levels both internally and externally
- Highly curious and a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.