- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jan. 10, 2022
The Sales Department is the engine that drives growth of Revolut Business across the globe. We focus on showcasing the value of Revolut Business to target customers, to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region. The Sales department is constantly innovating and refining its approach to finding new customers and segments. Each area of the team works like special forces: from prospecting to acquisition and activation, they own their market segments, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow our customer base at breakneck speed.
About the role
The Sales Executive team is the engine of Sales. Sales Executives identify opportunities, conduct outreach via telephone, email and social, and work with Sales Managers to drive deals through the funnel, owning end-to-end activation. The team is focused on solution based sales, uncovering complexities and unnecessary costs in our clients’ business financial processes which are addressed through Revolut Business’ market leading offering. Key product offerings include Revolut’s market leading FX and hedging, domestic and international payments, innovative company cards, acquiring, expenses and payroll, augmented by constant product innovation and new releases. KPIs for the role are focussed on new revenue generation each quarter, with a market leading discretionary commission structure based on individual performance. We are looking for competitive, high energy, motivated individuals, who enjoy a challenge whilst acting with integrity at all times. Please review the requirements below and submit your resume in English.
- We are looking for energetic individuals, who would like to pursue their career in Sales. Please review the requirements below and submit your resume in English.
- Please note that we are only able to hire candidates who are based or will relocate to the UK.
What you’ll be doing
- Qualifying prospective customers from a defined territory/vertical
- Engaging prospective customers about Revolut Business
- Using solution based selling to understand customer needs, and communicating the value proposition
- Working with Sales Managers to move customers through the funnel and activate them
- Becoming a product expert on Revolut Business, its market positioning, and solutions it offers, backed up by relevant, compelling case studies
What you’ll need
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills and articulation over the phone
- Keen interest in commencing a career in a high performing sales culture
- Demonstrable commercial experience, particularly in telesales (6+ months)
- Degree in finance / business related subject would be beneficial
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.