- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
About the team
The Business Growth team is the engine that drives market and customer acquisition for Revolut Business across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
About the position
Corporate Onboarding Specialists act as a single point of contact between the sales, support and onboarding team, and help streamline and speed up the onboarding process of new high-value customers, whilst ensuring an excellent customer experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Act a knowledge centre and consultant for the sales team and contribute to their success
- Activate new businesses faster by liaising directly with the customer and internal stakeholders, as the single point of contact
- Work with the operations team to drive continuous improvement of our processes, and sales team targetting
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in Business Customer Support (B2B)
- Banking/ Financial Services background would be beneficial
- Familiarity with corporate client onboarding procedures
- Impeccable English, other other EEA languages a plus
Go-getter attitude, customer centric attitude
- Emotional resilience and tenacity to see things through
- Excellent communicator and natural positive attitude
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.