- Date Posted
- Sep. 2, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Our Customer Service team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does. We’re a truly diverse, international group and we work across three European offices.
We hire people who know how to act fast, look for root causes and solve problems – not follow scripts. We expect every person to drive change and bring value to Revolut by contributing more than just resolving tickets. We dedicate a lot of time for personal and professional growth and as a result, by the time our agents “graduate” support they are fully trained to rock in any other role in the company (and are in demand from lots of teams!).
About the role
We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist to sit within our support team at our Krakow-based office. We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
In providing excellent service to our customers, we guarantee 24/7 coverage so this role will require working in rotating shifts. Sometimes this can be during the day, afternoon or night. Please consider this before applying.
Please submit your CV in English.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing our users with an outstanding customer experience - it is part of our mission to make Revolut users feel secure whilst using our service
- Providing excellent customer service via our in-app live chat, phone and email
- Representing Revolut online at all times
- Collaborating with other teams internationally to tackle any customers’ issues
What you’ll need
- You’ll have flawless English and Polish language as a minimum
- Empathy and love for helping people
- Ability to explain complex issues in an easy and understandable manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player
- Self-learner, independent problem-solver
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Prior customer support experience
- Strong writing skills and great numeracy and IT skills
- Multiple languages!