- Kaunas, LT
- Date Posted
- Aug. 18, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We’re looking for a Payments Investigations Specialist to join our Payments Investigations team in our Vilnius office.
- You can work from our office in Vilnius or remotely from any other city in Lithuania.
- We are offering great opportunities to learn and develop in this role and in our company!
- Besides the base salary we are also offering attractive language bonuses, performance bonuses and a wide range of company benefits!
What you’ll need
- Experience in Customer Support
- Experience in banking or other financial services with an emphasis on investigations (preferably in payments and operations departments would be beneficial)
- Fluent English (C1)
- Fluent Spanish, Italian, French or German language skills (C1)
- Willingness to work different shifts (including night shift, weekends)
- Ability to explain complex issues with ease in a customer-friendly manner
- General understanding of processing SWIFT, SEPA, ACH, Faster Payment
- Ability to organise and prioritise work to meet production goals in a dynamic environment with a team-oriented approach
What you’ll be doing
- Investigating and resolving bank transfer inquiries from our customers (in-app chat) and Revolut internal teams;
- Communicating closely with banking partners via SWIFT, emails and phone to resolve bank transfer errors in a timely manner;
- Working collaboratively with product teams on improving relevant integrations and processes;
- Helping the team proactively identify payment processing issues - SWIFT, SEPA, ACH, Faster Payment;
- Representing Revolut online at all times
1500 EUR gross monthly+
We are also offering additional payments for night shift (150% of hourly rate) and a Language bonus: 100-150 EUR Gross monthly (German/Spanish/French/Italian)
Please note this is a full-time position (working in shifts)