- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Oct. 3, 2021
- Business Development
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Business Operations team works across all other teams to enable Robinhood’s growth and business success. We evaluate and build new businesses and lead strategic projects that enable Robinhood to achieve its goals. We also support the design of scalable organizational structures, develop data-driven insights and decision making, drive process improvements, and program manage high-impact cross-functional projects. We act as a “special projects team” that tackles and solves any mission-critical strategy problem or initiative that will most enable Robinhood to grow faster or scale more effectively. Ultimately, we are a team of curious, humble, and analytically-minded individuals with a bias toward action and impact.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Leading strategic assessments, performing analyses, and developing recommendations to drive major decisions for the company
- Standing up new operations and business units, and developing their roadmaps and goals
- Project managing cross-functional operational improvement projects that will increase business efficiency, reduce risk, and drive company-wide change
- Collaborating with leaders across the company to drive operational quality, scalability, and efficiency
- 3-5 years experience at a top-tier management consulting firm and/or experience in a Business Operations, Operations Strategy, Product, or a cross-functional operational role at a technology company
- Bachelor’s degree and a record of academic achievement
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Highly effective written and communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint, and/or SQL
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize, and juggle multiple projects
- Please note this is a full time position. We are looking to hire candidates that are able to start this year.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).